Monday, September 17, 2012

Eating Alligator

Lets start with my mistake in the last blog entry.  I myself did not get to cook alligator.  I was taught to cook alligator which is a bit to difficult for me right now but I will say it is extremely tasty.  Seriously who knew that alligator would be so tender and tasty.  In fact I myself was iffy on the thought that I would be eating this big muscly predator.  I even went as far as to think that the alligator would be tough, chewy, and would be hard to eat.  But it was nowhere near the original thought as it was the complete opposite.  I even went back for seconds almost even thirds!  Here's what the end result of the meal looked like

Me and Kristi went over to Charlies house.  Charlie is the person who runs most of the Free Skool events that I go to.  Though there are other people that host these events I have only ever had Charlie as my Free Skool instructor.  Well we were a bit early of course so we had to wait until Charlie and his mom (the person actually doing most of the cooking) got back to their house.  When it was finally
time to start on the meal I was already getting extremely hungry and the alligator smelled so wonderful it was hard not to lurk around the kitchen while it cooked.This is what the Food started out as and even that looks pretty tasty to me. 
  We ate the alligator with a salad made with fresh pears, lettuce, goat cheese, and pecans.  More people showed up for the food then we could possibly hope for. 
I even got to eat some Christopher Elbow chocolates that are to die for for.  For you people willing to try it in America here's the link to his website http://www.elbowchocolates.com/

Altogether the weekend was great and this week is also going pretty well. It is only right after lunch and I have finished all of my work for the day and am now typing up my blog for everyone to enjoy. I also finally started on science this year and we are starting with biology. Pretty fun place start if you ask me. Either way today has been nothing but a new day with plenty of reading and writing. Of course I also started on a new book which I think most of the people reading this blog have at least heard about once in their life. It is called "The Catcher in The Rye". So yeah I am starting this book as well as moving through most of my work quickly and we will see about how accurate I am with the overall work load.  

No comments:

Post a Comment