Thursday, September 6, 2012

Early post

Today i'm posting early because I can't do anything else right now. I am waiting for Kristi to come home so she can start me on my math pre-test. After that I also need to review my Troyka book with her. Otherwise the only thing I can do left is to make flashcards for my french studies which will be done here after the blog. Other then this I am done for the day school wise.

Though today things are a bit different today has been extremely early. It included make up in essay questions which I had done all of them. While the other work I did was finish my math work and then I went on to French. This overall was probably one of my easiest days yet and tomorrow me and Kristi are going out to watch a documentary for my field work Friday which I will go into more detail about in tomorrow's blog.

This entire day I have been using my little desk space downstairs. I usually would have used the upstairs table but I felt more comfortable downstairs then anywhere else in the house. Mainly because i'm in a little corner with my computer right next to a light so there is literally everything I would need for school work. Besides I didn't want to carry all of my stuff back up the stairs until I need to.



No comments:

Post a Comment