Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Make up Work

I have some loads of work coming up and it is about time to start buckling down for the coming storm.  Today I didn't have the time to finish all of my work for the first time in the school year since the first couple of weeks of school.  Honestly though I am amazed I made it this far before having to use one of the make days again. Originally I didn't think I would need a make up day this week as Monday and Tuesday I was trying to find work at the end of the day in order to stay occupied and use all of my time. While today I have several things that will need to be worked on this Friday.

As I said in the last paragraph I didn't get all of my work done but I tried really hard to do so. I finished all of my reading and then continued into the actual work like science and at least one fourth of my Math for the day. Of course in order to get all of my requirements for today finished that are mandatory, I stopped working on math and then went downstairs to work on my French and Blog. Which I hope you guys enjoy immensely. While this blog is more then for enjoyment I certainly get a kick out of spending a part of my school time typing this up for the people that are willing to follow my blog.

Recently I sent an email to one of my old friends to try and keep in contact with them and see how they are doing. Sadly I have not heard back from him or any of my friends for that matter. Mainly because I think that they prefer Facebook to a good email any day of the week. Sadly of course the friend I sent the email to only had a Yahoo account so I can imagine why he would rarely get on as I have seen this website and hope that I never have to use it myself. Nothing against you users out there of course just a personal preference. Question for you people out there. How far have I come from the beginning of the year to now. Since it has been about a month already I thought this would be the perfect time to ask. Please be honest and point out somethings that I am not doing so good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment