Monday, September 30, 2013

Working With Leif

Today I have emailed Leif about starting up my tutoring and I can't wait to see how things turn out. Honestly I have been looking forward to this the more I wait around thinking about it. The reason why is because I don't do too hot in math but with some help I could catch up to where I am supposed to be because I am 2 math levels behind where I should be. This isn't that bad but there is still much that I am missing in my education that I can't continue in without some kind of help to get me there even faster.

I have started a couple of new books along with my current book, David Copperfield. The first one is The Watsons go to Birmingham and the other one is The School Revolution. The first book or the Watsons is a little bit more light hearted then the last 2 books I finished off while the School revolution is a bit heavier being the story of how the school system has evolved over time and how it is doing today in comparison. I like both of them and they work in comparison very nicely I'll go into a little bit more detail on the both of them when I finally get farther in the books.

Last week was certainly fun but things are starting to calm down now. Balance is exactly what all of this needs because last week was extremely hectic because I only had Sunday to have one average day all to myself but still a recap on whats happened on each day includes, Monday going to do some investing, Tuesday going to work at Hillcrest, Wednesday was my belt testing, Thursday was I went to work with dad, and then on Friday was the 2 hour and 45 minute test on math which was going to show where I was on my curriculum. Saturday was also the get together to celebrate my brothers birthday so it was pretty hectic as well. Either way I enjoyed last week and it might just be the signs of some very interesting things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment