Friday, September 13, 2013

Running rhrough crowds of cows.

I have gotten through the week and I would say that things went wrong at times but still one of the easiest weeks I have had in a while. The requires some thanks to the parents who were willing to help me get through some of my struggles. Today was extremely easy but then there was days like Wednesday which went wrong on so many levels for me but led to one of the greatest of the day blogs yet. I have some issues every once in a while but nothing would be fun without a problem out here and there.

I don't have very much to talk about at the moment. Even the school days are starting to become a good chunk of my life. Now the my life and school seem to have some kind of undefinable line in between them and thats fine with me but its confusing at times. Any moment for me is now another chance to learn and honestly I don't mind having something to do at any point in time as long as I give new things a chance there is always something new to do to get me away from my average day.

I feel like adding a little something new to my blog like my dad has recommended in the past. Something similar to what Pioneer woman does on her blog. I don't know where to go exactly but then again this one is all on me no matter what happens. If I wanted to start reviewing games and the companies that make them then that is just one of the many things that I could do. I don't know what I would do but that was one of the things that I have considered before and now I'm thinking of doing the same again. I never did think of trying to pull it off but still. It might be worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment