Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Early Morning Writing

It is a little bit early for me to be writing this but Kristi has a good point. By doing this now in the morning I don't have to worry about this later after work so the rest of the day I can pretty much just relax. I'm trying to set my day up to be a little easier on me for the rest of the day because working up at Hillcrest has been hectic the last couple of weeks. This way I only have to write one more paragraph when I get home and the only reason why I have to write it then is because it will be about my day at Hillcrest so that you have something for today's work.

I will also be working on redoing the cooking mat with pictures because last time I didn't take any and now if I post much else then this on the mat it just won't seem right. It will also be harder listing the pros and cons without some kind of reference for any of you. Because of this I will be redoing one of the two recipes on the mat and then be posting all of the pros and cons hopefully tomorrow.

Finally its the end of the day for me and time to get this post wrapped up. For most of the day I have been keeping myself busy within Hillcrest the entire day making myself busy. I primarily work within the appliances area but that doesn't stop me from working on some of the heavy lifting and just all around helping the customers. For the most part I do odd jobs around the Hillcrest area and sometimes people don't even recognize that I actually work there because I am still so young looking. Either way I make sure that many people are left feeling satisfied with the service that they are provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment