Thursday, September 12, 2013

Another day, another drama

Alright I got a couple of things to talk about today and one of them concerns this blog in particular because it is kind of a scary thought for me. I have been  told by one of the people that I am very dry at times when it comes down to my personality. This is pretty darn scary for me because it means that many people won't want to keep looking at my blog if I continue to be bland. Because of this I am requesting that people go ahead and post some comments giving some areas that I could improve on.

Kristi is yet again in the hospital for another couple of days and this time was one her worst I've seen her in a while so I don't know how this one is going to end until I hear from her. I feel pretty bad for her because she has been in a bad condition for a while but then I think that shes been dealing with this for most of her life and that is just sad that someone has to deal with that. I know everyone has  their issues but this is just rediculous to deal with this for so long. Kristi I know your reading this so I hope you get better soon. :)

I realized that yesterday after my drama that I never mentioned the date or what happened over here in America. Yesterday was 9/11 and that deserves a good mentioning for what happened that day. For anyone reading this out of America that doesn't know what happened 9/11/2001 was the day that the twin towers were bombed. Millions died that day and many things have been impacted that day because of what happened. The airports are now locked down to the teeth is just one example but I myself have not been too heavily impacted because I was only in Kindergarten when the twin towers were bombed. When I returned from Kindergarten no one I knew was hurt and I didn't understand it at the time. I may seem a little bit heartless when it comes down to it but to dwell on the past only obscures the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment