Monday, September 23, 2013

Saving me from future Galen

There are many people out there that say that they have a get rich quick scheme that could make you millions by a certain age. Sadly that isn't true at all and while many fall for this pitfall I take old reliable down the narrow hill of savings. That's right I'm talking about my money saving style where there is no shortcuts, only good ideas or bad ideas get you anywhere in this area of life and half the time your falling into some kind of trouble. whether that trouble be some kind of over spending with a credit card to maybe just some problems on the stock. It doesn't matter what happens but there will always be a problem that can show up at any point in time but there are ways to make things easier for you in the long run or maybe make some things more interesting to make some more money. I am going back into investing and my account is almost set up and then I will be working on accumulating even more money because of this I have been getting really anxious to get things working sooner rather then later to get started.

Today is getting to the point where I am kinda frustrated by how crazy they are for me but I don't care because they are nothing like the last couple of days that I have been describing so despite feeling rushed I am quite happy with how things are working. I actually enjoy being able to feel important and having something to do nowadays. This makes me think on the theme of the future and past that in the past if I felt like this back then I would feel a lot better with being in public school and I do believe that with a little bit more time I would be ready to go straight on back to highschool and not feel nearly as bad as I did back in middle school. I think that I wasn't as mature back then as I wanted to be and now despite learning the balance between being an adult and kid I feel like I am more ready now then I have ever been to go back to the way that things were back then.

I think that with a little bit more time I will be ready for the college work at the end of the year as well along with my home school. I know I won't like it in the beginning but you start to enjoy things the more you go through them and by later in the spring semester I will have adjusted just like the beginning of both of the years prior which might start with a meltdown in the beginning and then everything goes back to the way they were prior with maybe a small change in the plans. Sadly this is all predicted based off of what I have done in the past but I can avoid doing this at all and go through the college classes without a single complaint, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment