Friday, September 27, 2013

Time lies when your testing

Sorry it took me so long to post because 12 people have already looked at my blog today and I have offered nothing for them so heres my post and honestly I'm kinda satisfied with my day but only after 3 hours of working on this one test. This was absolutely maddening until I managed to get to focusing because of the fact that 100 questions of varying difficulty and each one is a different subject made the test very hard. The only reason why I had to do this test is to show Kristi where I am on math to help my future tutor help me more. I understand how this helps but getting results is probably the hardest part.

I also watched some Frontline today and this episode was about how highs chool football effects the players. The video was just absolutely eye opening explaining that even people that don't get major concussions can have permanent damage done their brains which can effect them for the rest of their lives. The scariest part is that apparently research shows that high school foot ball is also more dangerous due to the pressure put onto the kids from their coaches. If you are interested go ahead and check out this link

I still have a lot to do this weekend including my brothers birthday being today. I don't know what will happen but a day based around hanging out with friends and my brother tomorrow as well will make things hectic but fun. The reason why I would still consider this work though is because of the fact that I am hosting this myself and have also set all of tomorrow up. I know it sounds kinda strange but every once in a while me and a group of friends get together and play some table top games like DnD which is outdated but still pretty fun. Everyone has their hobbies and this one is just once a month so it doesn't get out of hand is extremely fun when it comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment