Monday, September 16, 2013

Linking up

Today is my first blog that will be linked within Facebook and I am kinda nervous about it because I know that there will be more people that want to read it but then there is the fact that I don't know exactly how much this will help. I guess that I am probably just freaking out about expanding my audience no matter how small the audience size increase will be.

Today I watched the Rachael vs Guy Kid Cook off and I was really amused while watching it and then Kristi pointed out that I should look at some of their mistakes from the lense of my own cooking. Thats when I realized that these kids were still doing much better then me in every way because I remember not even being able to cook rice. I may have been laughing at Daniel not being able to tell the difference between sugar and sea salt but I probably would have made the same mistake. To be honest with you I have been working on my cooking and I am still not that good. Even with practice all of my mistakes in the kitchen boil down to how much am I willing to dedicate to cooking.

Home school has been pretty simple today and there hasn't been anything that has kept me from finishing on time today. I know I am finishing later the day every day but that isn't that bad. I just have some reading to do in the morning, math later in the day along with cooking and exercise at the moment. Not to mention anything else that might come up at the drop of a hat. I enjoy doing all of this and I'm getting through the days much easier then 2 weeks ago where I was on the verge of tears. Either way there will always be a difficult day of the week in a normal week but it is only as hard as you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment