Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome Back!

Great to be posting again especially when things are finally starting to calm down. With Christmas, dad and Kristi's wedding, and finally the new year all in one break it can be just a little bit hectic. Then there is the fact that we all had to do a lot of work to get things ready for guests on all 3 of these events. When school came back around I was glad that there is a routine to work with again as the vacation seemed to have random plans that I didn't have any control of and now I can make plans without half as many worries.

As I mentioned in the paragraph above that Kristi and dad did get married in the last week. I have to say that this could be seen coming for quite a while as they have been dating for quite a while now. Yes I realize that most people that read this blog would know about the fact that they got married but I think that its just as important as any holiday so it deserves some recognition. This is a dedicated paragraph to there union and I am glad that they are together as life should get better from here.

I know that Christmas came around and I have not really given it much attention in the entire blog but holidays and special events seem to get less exciting for me every year. When Christmas came around there was no great leap for joy and Christmas eve was the same way. I know how much these holidays mean to people it was just not as exciting as holidays usually are. Though I was extremely happy with Thanksgiving, Christmas just doesn't mean the same thing as it did back then.


1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that Christmas was kind of a bust for you this year but hopefully next year will be better and every year there after.

    ReplyDelete