Thursday, January 24, 2013

Average day

Today I have been working over the average time some more. Tomorrow I won't really have to do much work other then my blog and it will be a great relief to have something to write about other then my average day. I worked ahead on my French and reading so I didn't have to do make up work on Friday after getting home. Other then all of that I am done for the rest of the week except for tomorrows blog.

Today's work was fairly easy. In fact if I had not worked on tomorrows french then I would've had nothing to do for an extra hour worth of school. My day has gone pretty well but for the most part uneventful. Since I finished all of my reading yesterday I didn't really need to work that much today. Even my opinion paper didn't add much to the day considering that alone took about 30 minutes to get the first paragraph done and that's all I needed for the week.

I honestly hope for a better day tomorrow at my dad's job. A good chunk of the time I never know what I am going to be doing over there until I actually get to BE Tek. Today wasn't bad just a seriously slow day. I have no complaints about a slow day it just makes writing a blog even harder then it needs to be. I already spend a very long time nowadays in front of the computer thinking of the next topic for one paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment