Friday, January 25, 2013

hardly working

Today I went over to dad's job and sadly enough there wasn't much work for me to do while I was there. I did do some work including learning how to work on some of the computers over there. I also got to have fun with the objects that came in that were completely useless. For example I got to smash a mac today as you can see from this picture here on my dad's page. I will say that this was great time for me and dad both as we got to swing the hammer over and over at this strange contraption.

http://www.swiftfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shawarma-sandiche.jpgDad and I got to go out to eat at one of the nearby restaurants. The one we chose was called a schwarma and it is tasty. This decadent creation is served along a Greek salad and with a side of pita with humus. Honestly it felt like the right thing to have for lunch that day. Since me and dad actually couldn't make up our minds on what to have we got both the schwarma platter and one of our friends went out and got some nachos that were to die for so we asked if he could bring us back some

While I was at dad's job I found out about a really interesting product that I now want really bad. This product is called the OUYA. Definitely an interesting name but what it is is an open source gaming console which is built around the ability to play tons of game for the most part free. Of course they won't have everything free and no not all games are free. What they might do with this product is have a demo which is completely unlocked but you can only play it for 5 days until you have to but it. There is also a demo where you can only play 2 levels and then you would have to buy it. Either way this product  seems like a gamers paradise so I really want to get it here soon. I'm still trying to get an answer from dad if he'll let me get it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment