Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stop and Think

Today I ran across the first problem of the semester. The problem was that the challenges that I was supposed to accomplish from the Python book couldn't be done without a certain program that even when I followed instructions I couldn't find. I went and followed the instructions and couldn't find any of the necessary programs so I couldn't finish any of the Python work. I feel kind of sad not being able to do all of my work but the good news is that I got a Python make up day later this week.

I have been working on something else other then Python including reading and continuing my French work. I still am not so good at French but I still do as much as I can. This may not include much in the ways of speaking French but I fill in as much of the sentences that I can at a time. I also complete reading and speech work in French but once again I can only do so much in French due to how little I truly know.

Tomorrow I have quite a little to do in the morning. This includes waking up early then getting all of my stuff together and then finally doing my French before I head out for the day. I am going to be heading out to Dana's house which is one of the people that help out with made to serve and I am going to be going there so Kristi can do her work with Made to Serve and I will bringing my books to work on while I am there. I hope that I can help out a little bit while I am there like last time. I really enjoyed helping getting the food ready for the homeless.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure we will be able to hammer out the Python problem fairly quickly. I should be able to see the issue and call it done within a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete