Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stepping up my Python

Today's python work has started to inspire me more then usual and I spent a good extra thirty minutes modifying the code to a couple of programs. I would've continued but I had other work to do including work on the new opinionated paper. The modifications included adding more words to the word jumbler and modifying a game called hero's adventure so that you can fail the game and have to exit. Of course I am still not entirely ready for this but I started with a few hidden lines of code that when one item is removed from you inventory the player would then have to exit the game due to death. All in all that was extremely fun testing out what would happen when I added certain lines of code.

I have been reading ahead in most of my books lately so that I will not have to do make up work at the end of the week. This is because On Friday I am going to be going to dad's job again. I still don't know why but I do enjoy going over there and helping out with the computers and other tedious processes over at BE Tek. To this minute I have finished To Kill a Mocking Bird 2 days ahead of schedule and I plan on finishing all of my reading tasks tonight before going out to play.

I am so glad that I have the Python work as it is making my computer easier to work. The fact that now I can run a program from the terminal now when I couldn't even work the computer without crashing it is a huge step for me. I used to be so bad with the computer that I could never get it to work properly. In fact I had my computer crash on me before I ever turned off my computer for the longest time. Now I keep my computer running in pristine condition and enjoy it even more then back then. I am extremely grateful to everyone out there that has helped me get better in the computer area. The help has paid off a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment