Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coming soon to a blog near you.

Today I have been working really hard and I am proud to announce that I am ready to be posting my Freakonomics paper. The long expected essay of mine is going to be posted tomorrow so I hope for many of you to check out my blog tomorrow for the full thing fully edited and finally done. I hope for all of you to enjoy the entry tomorrow I am definitely going to be posting it tomorrow as I am going to be making the very last edits today and make some last minute checks tomorrow. This has been coming so long that I am sorry for taking so long. It will hopefully be worth the wait.

Today dad got to stay home from work so I got to work with him on my Python. This helped me out immensely with the Python. Dad and I worked on my current code and fixed where I went wrong. Through this work I got to get a better understanding of Python's uses as well as how powerful it really is. For example after we went over my code we went over how python can simulate certain objects. The example dad used was a simple ink pen. He then showed examples of code that included how to make it so that you could click the pen, The pen could run out of ink, and you could simply write something using the pen. All in all the code was pretty confusing but made sense when put together. I really did enjoy have dad helping me out through all of the work but tomorrow I'm back on my own again so lets see how it ends then.

All in all today went fairly well with all of the events going on. I was quite thrilled with the finish of Freakonomics being right around the corner and with dads help Python wasn't as hard as it seemed. I am glad to have the parents that I do. That isn't just dad and Kristi too. every step-parent I have ever had helped me learn from my own mistakes and my mom helped me learn discipline, manners, appreciation, and much more. I couldn't have asked for a better family and I wouldn't trade them in for the world.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing son and I am so proud of the young man you are growing into . . . I have seen you expand your worldviews, be less judgemental and starting to think outside of your own boxes. Galen I cannot wait to see what you will do as a grown-up and I am stinking proud to say "I love you"

    ReplyDelete