Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Needing help

Today's problem has more to do with curriculum then something that has gone wrong. The problem is that I have been working the last hour and a half on Python and I cant manage to do any of the challenges. This much scarier then it sounds as I am only on chapter 3 and I can't complete those challenges. If I can't complete chapter 3 what gives anyone any reason to believe that I can remember and use Python when I am finished.

Things are starting to get back into the swing of things and that is a great relief. I do enjoy school just as much as knowing what is going to be going on in the near future. They both bring a relief to me as I get comfort knowing that there is a routine to things. Reading is doing fine, I explained Python in the first paragraph, French is doing badly but I am still trying, and I don't have any math at the moment so I am safe in that subject.

Blogging is getting really hard lately as it is becoming hard to find something to blog about. I feel that my blogs are getting boring and that people are just going to stop visiting my blog as nothing really goes on anymore. I hope to avoid the possible outcome of people stopping reading my blog altogether. I hope to have a decent entry sooner rather then later so bear with me while I try to get something interesting down on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment