Monday, January 7, 2013

Starting Again!

Today I got all of my new books for school as well as a future collection of classic books. These books include "How to kill a Mockingbird", "Les Miserable", "Fountainhead", and finally a complete set of Charles Dickens. Kristi took a picture of me with all of my new books as you can see on the right here. All of these are nice hardback copies other then Fountainhead as we could not find a hardback copy for Fountainhead within our Barnes and Noble.

I realize that I have not truly gone over what the Raspberry Pi is. I looked back through all of my blog entries and the best that I described the Raspberry Pi is that is a small computer that I got for my birthday and that it will be apart of my Curriculum in the future. The Raspberry Pi is a small computer that is transportable and can be modified for many uses including  LED cubes, Servers, sensors, and more. Produced cheap people could only buy 2 Raspberry Pi's. I got one of the 2 Raspberry Pi's and I will be using it with my programming curriculum this year including working on Python which is a computer language primarily used for gaming. The Raspberry Pi will be used to work on Python as well as program the computer for its own personal use which I have not personally decided on yet.

I hope that I can treat you all to a bunch of good posts this semester as my goal is to improve upon what I can do each month but between semesters there should be some improvement. I will start adding a few more pictures hopefully and make links to info that some would not know about. Including the link to a Youtube video on the LED cubes in the paragraph before this I will continue to do things similar to this to help explain more things while also trying not to use to many Links or pictures or even some videos to add to the mix.

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOO excited to start back up again! I really get a thrill out of teaching you and sharing my day with you. You rock the awesome sauce and you picked some amazing good reads to treasure for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete