Wednesday, January 9, 2013

About and Out

Today I was brought along by Kristi to her friend Dana's house. They work on Made to Serve together. Of course they aren't the only 2 people there. There was 3 other people who showed up but sadly these are the names that I remember the most of all which isn't that bad considering how long it has taken me to remember other peoples names this is no special case. I have been here one time before and that time was when I got my Google + account pic. That picture was me putting icing on cupcakes and those cupcakes went to feeding the homeless so that was a good day.

Today's work was really just a repeat of Monday so there isn't much to talk about except maybe the next problem. Of course when I got home the problem was resolved but like all of my greatest problems they don't strike just once. The problem I speak of has to do with my French work and it is the same problem that got me freaking out last time when all I needed to do was reset the computer. The answer couldn't have been any simpler but this time it wasn't the case. I restarted the computer 3 different times and all 3 times I tested Pimsleur twice. all 6 times didn't work but when I got home and I tested it Pimsleur worked just fine.

Speaking of Problems I got the problem with Python fixed without really doing any form of work. Sadly I didn't do anything at all really. Even worse is that I already had the program on my computer and just to make it even worse my dad reinforced this knowledge by showing me the Ubuntu Forums that proved that it was already installed with the form of Ubuntu that I had. I felt really bad not doing the work that day but once again thanks to Kristi with the Python make up day this Friday to catch up any work I didn't complete or do.

No comments:

Post a Comment