Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Expanding my Horizon

I have been thinking of  trying to get word of my blog out a little bit more for some more views and such. The problem is that I don't exactly have a whole bunch of ideas for getting the word out. I could go onto threads and find like minded people. I could also set up a Facebook account to start getting the word out but I made a promise to myself to not make a Facebook account so that will definitely be last resort. I only made a Google + account to get some word out among people that might be willing to pay attention.

The Opinion paper is doing well. I already have 3 paragraphs done so I am doing pretty good already. I have been working on getting several points of reference in one paper. These references are along the lines of websites, books, papers, and good old fashioned common knowledge. All in all I haven't had any problems with the paper so far other then I need to check it in with Kristi and she hasn't been feeling very well lately so I decided to leave her alone for a little bit.

The day has been taking a while to get through. It is not that the day had a lot of work it was just one of the days where it seemed to take forever before things started to pick up the pace. The work got done for the day. All of my reading is done, blog is being wrapped up, french, and paper all done for the day yet it still seems to be going on forever. Lets see if the day will pick up the pace a little bit more before the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment