Monday, January 28, 2013

The Ups and the Downs

I look at the views of my blog entry's every day before I start the next entry. I got a great kick out of the fact that I got 21 views the day after my last entry while the day it was posted I only saw one view. This was fairly sad as that was one of the few blog entries that I have put a good amount of effort into. I have nothing against a good schedule I was just dissapointed with the lack of views on the actual day of the post.

Today has been quite busy for me as I will definitely have make up work in the long run. It has been a while since I have needed to make up any work so I hope to work hard enough tomorrow to get rid of any annoying bits of work that will bite me in the butt later. Either way if I work hard enough this week everything will find a way to work itself out in the long run.

All of you that read this will remember my work in Python but today I started on a website to help with this immensely. This website is known as Codecademy. I really enjoyed my lesson today as it wasn't just easy but also fun. It was mainly review from what I was already doing but I don't care because I understood what it wanted me to do and even better is that Codecademy is not just for Python. Codecademy can also be used for other languages like C++ or Java. All in all it was a very diverse programming site where anybody can pick up a language and roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment