Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Running about

Today's work was really quite easy other then Python but since I had to run about during the day I couldn't get anything more then 2 assignments done until I got home. The 2 assignments were simply reading some books but I had to wait until I got home before I could do Python, French, or my Freakonomics paper because I have been using Libre Office so long that I have forgotten how to work Microsoft word. I still managed to get my work done which makes things work out really well in my favor but all of the work I have had to do in such little time is really hard. I won't have to do any of the running around the rest of the week as far as I know so I am safe as far as I know.

In Python I was working on the Infinite loop problem. For example I would press enter over and over and over until the thing has run the program a total of 100 times. The funny part is that it doesn't end there. The program can keep on running until you exit the program or cancel the current task. The fact that this can go on forever is amazing and can help one stay cautious while working on Python for games. The reason is that one wrong code in the actual game and boom! You got your self an infinite loop that no one character can get through.

The good news of today is that I got all of my work done. This only occured by working all the way to 4:00 today. I really have no reason to complain as I get a great education, comfort,and personal computer. Either way the work was done fairly easily and it is done so I don't have much to worry about. i have absolutely no complaints about how the day went down and in fact I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment