Friday, December 21, 2012

Disappearing before my Eyes!

The snow came and stayed at least a day. This may have been the only snow day that we will have for a while. In fact the snow has for the most part disappeared and turned into slush. The snow day wasn't that great anyways because we had to help out around the house and take care of swapping the parents and Zoe's rooms by the end of the day and we didn't even get the bed set up either. Besides I got my time outside and I got to see my friends so I am happy about the day just there some work in between our fun time and I kinda got confused on if it was the weekend or not.

Today I went to dad's job with him and got to have lunch at my favourite sushi restaurant, Juns.  At Juns we got to eat my favourite sushi roll which is called the oshinko roll which as far as I know is only served at Juns. The oshinko roll is a pickled radish roll. I know this sounds strange but it is extremely tasty and should not be turned down if offered as I have heard that it is one of the most labor intensive rolls out there.

This is my last post before winter break and it is not even required. For the most part I didn't have to type any of this up but I felt like I needed to type something because I didn't type anything up yesterday. I know family and some friends read this so to them I am sorry that I didn't post earlier. The good news is that this is my make up blog for apologies and something to wrap up my blog before second semester. I was originally going to post about how the sun makes you sneeze but I think this paragraph is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment