Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pr0gr4m1ng

I have been enjoying for the last hour figuring out more and more about Python including working out and remembering code that will help me out immensely when I start getting into the harder stuff. The harder stuff will include creating and running my own personal games. In fact my final assignment in Python is going to be for me to create my own program and have it run at the final product. Sad news is that I am not fully grasping all of Python so I am working with the challenges that I can complete including letting a second person come and fill in some lines and get a specialized output for every answer. For example one program is where a person comes and enters their name and then the computer will then greet them with their name. The problem is that it only gets harder from here and I can't wait to see where this all ends.

The python work is what has me the most excited as I quite enjoyed being able to manipulate the output of all of my work.  I do enjoy reading still but in my day I now have another thing to look forward to. I know that this will not last much longer as the work will only get harder from this point on and I really need to read it in front of the computer as a way to write down the code and remember important parts. Then save the filled out code for references in the future.

I still look forward to reading my new books just as much as my Python work. My books give a more relaxing feeling then my Python of course as while reading a normal book I can sit down and relax. While reading my Python book you can see the gears in my head turn as I work out what I am supposed to be doing with this bit of code. I work all of it out in the long run but it requires much harder work and I love the books that I got to get when I was at Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment