Thursday, November 1, 2012

Friday = Make Up Work

So I didn't get all of my work done so far but I am actually pretty happy with this. This will give me something to work with when I wake up tomorrow. All the work I haven't finished is simply the math work. Now I know it is kinda sad how I don't have this work done yet but it was going to happen with form of work or another. You all know how everybody has that one subject that they aren't that great at. Well for me that would be math and I knew people that would struggle with English, Science, Or Social studies. We have all been there at one point or another.

Kristi still hasn't made it back from Made To Serve yet but I am waiting for her so that we can edit my first draft of my paper. I think that she might be a little bit surprised that when they wiped my computer that we had forgotten to hook up my computer to the printer again. So I can't print the papers myself so I will have to send the paper to Kristi and have here print it. So as long as my computer doesn't crash I should be able to get this done by the end of the day.

My main struggle other then school is finding out how to get all of my electronics time in without cheating. For example using my time without going over the time that all electronics are supposed to go off. Or another example is getting on early and constantly lying about how long I have been on. Besides that last idea never works because Kristi and dad always know when I am on. Mainly because Kristi will count and check how long we have been on from when we start. I was thinking about working for extra time but then I would have to work into my schedule how much work will I need to do to balance the rest of the day. And the work will not be easy at all. For example one of the jobs might be help clean up the garage. I don't want to really help with that when I could be upstairs in my bed. So I think that would be a no.

No comments:

Post a Comment