Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Breaks!

The remainder of this week will be a break but don't worry about having no posts. I plan on stopping my posts until Thanksgiving then I will post on my holiday then continue posts on next Monday. I hope that everyone understands as there will be nothing to post about when tomorrow comes or on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will make sure to make a good post on Thanksgiving if I can remember to do so as it is not a requirement.

So for today my big problem was with my editing. I know this is kinda sad since I have been editing for pretty much the last 2 months but let me explain. I am just now getting started with editing backwards and I am having a hard time coping with it. I am being told that I need to start getting into the habit of editing backwards. Yes I know that it will help but I can't help but not like it over the original form of editing.

On another note I will be getting a free day on next Monday. This is because I have finished all of this weeks work. Then of course I will still have to do things like my flashcards over the break and French. I really can't argue with the overall work that I have done this week much like other weeks this one has gone wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment