Thursday, November 8, 2012

Falling behind

I'm getting really scared due to the fact that I am falling behind in my work. Despite my work that I did yesterday I am simply falling behind. No matter how hard I work it seems that I can't keep up with the amount of work presented this week. Even worse is that there is no make up day this week. I am simply freaking out over the fact that I may be working on the weekend to finish everything. Just like everyone else I also try to relax on the weekend and having a load of work to do will not help.

I have been working really hard on doing the harder sources of work. For example I was working on editing my essay for everyone to view. I went from 4 to 3 pages and I am only half way through my essay. I think that it is coming along nicely but I think that I so far to go as I am only editing first draft right now. After finishing first draft I then have to work on editing the 2nd draft. Sadly that will not be much easier as there will definitely flaws but they will less prevalent.

Other then my work I have some other problems. That would be problems with something else that is coming around the corner fast. This dilemma would be Thanksgiving. I have absolutely no complaints about Thanksgiving. The problem would be the fact that the media treats this holiday as if it dosn't exist. One of the only American holidays that we have that people are always willing to celebrate and ignored by almost everybody. I love Thanksgiving as much as the average person if not more. The fact that friends and family no matter what will sit down and talk and eat and laugh all together is an amazing holiday. I wish that this holiday could be recognized as important in all of America.

1 comment:

  1. I agree and will even go further to say that T-Giving is my MOST favorite holiday of all . . .

    ReplyDelete