Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Overtime

So today I have been working a little bit over my average time. With all of the work I did today which wasn't much sadly enough, I worked about 5 hours today. That is the original amount required of me everyday before my one less hour. At the rate that I worked today I could have another 20 hour free day in another 2 weeks. Half a month of work for one free day sounds pretty easy to obtain to me.Of course this would require working everyday from 9:00 in the morning to 2:00 or 10:00 to 3:00. Not that hard to obtain as this is something that I used to do every day.

Today's work was easy except for the heartfelt disappointment with my essays many flaws. There was so many flaws that I wouldn't even dare count the number that Kristi and I found while checking the paper. Even worse would be putting the number on my blog to show the world all of the flaws found. Of course I have gotten about half way through the editing before just stopping for the day at the end of the day.

While the work was a pretty easy other then the fact that I was getting spinny. The good part is that Grandma Kathy came into town and we got to go out for lunch. We all went up to Zara sushi and right now I still remember the beautiful platter that I had for lunch. I had an avacado and peanut roll as well as a spicy, crunchy, tuna roll. For a side I had a spring ginger salad that was to die for. Overall the entire day was extremely fun.

1 comment:

  1. Galen you had a perfect first draft. That being said it's a first draft and they are always torn up in editing to make epic final drafts. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete