Monday, November 12, 2012

Speeding up

Today's work was extremely easy. Didn't really require more work then to be able to read, pay attention, and to be able to fill out some problems. Of course there is a lot of work to come this week but I made it through today and am pleased with my work I have done. I am already getting questions about my birthday which is December 15th and I am almost speechless about what I really want. The first thing I wanted was Jalfrezi which is like an Indian chicken stew. But then I decided that there was one leftover that I would eat two bowls of and I can never get enough of is Clam chowder or a well made Potato soup. Of course I then trumped Jalfrezi instantly but I'm still thinking on which one and I then have to think about what kind of dessert I want with my dinner.

Something amazing is happening much earlier then we had expected. My Grandma Cindy should be moving out by the end of the week! I know it sounds mean that I'm so excited but I've been looking forward for things to start changing for the better. So it appears that Zoe will be getting her own room first as she'll be moving into dads room while Kristi and dad will move up into Cindy and Zoe's old room. I find that things are changing fast and for the better. Even as I type I think of how things will end after everything is done.

 I can't wait for Thanksgiving to come. I watch Food Network with dad and Kristi together because it is one of the only forms of media that support Thanksgiving right now instead of Christmas. I have no problems with Christmas it's just that it's not Christmas anymore it's a day for raking in the dough for all of those rich investors. We have to face that fact that Christmas has just gotten extremely commercialized and there isn't much that can save it. Of course we could always start with bombing hallmark, but that might be a little extreme. I can see it now Bomb Hallmark save Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment