Monday, November 19, 2012

Head First!

Thanksgiving is coming up really fast and we are all starting to prep for the oncoming storm of friends and family. This includes deep cleans within all of the rooms and some reorganizing. I also am going to be doing a super deep vacuuming today which includes moving things around the whole living room. Then this visit is a great excuse for us to go even deeper then appearance. This means that I will be cleaning underneath my bed and closet.

The Thanksgiving bash that I have always ends really well. I can't really argue with seeing all of the close family and friends. I get to see Grandma Kathy who is probably reading this blog as well as Kristi's parents then there is all of the people that might  show up other then us that are throwing the bash. I hope to see all of them at the feast as it is never the same without everybody there.

I am currently done with working at dad's job for a while so you will not have to hear about my dislike of the M2727 printer for a while. That is I don't know when I will go back or what I will do when I go to BE Tek. I don't think I will be going back anytime soon as I still have schoolwork to do so I don't believe that they would constantly pull me out of school to help them with inventory. That is as far as I know. I did have fun over there seeing people and I got to learn some stuff that I never learned before. Even better is the part about being paid for all of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment