Thursday, November 15, 2012

industry and Teknology

Today I had agreed to go to work with dad to help him out with a huge load of equipment. So i went ahead and went with dad to work and saw a wall of work I was doing. The work really isn't that bad really. The first half of my day is just testing out monitors while the other half of my day is testing printers. I have so far only tested 44 monitors and 8 printers. 31 monitors were good while the remaining 13 monitors were bad. While for printers only 1 was completely shot and wasn't even worth putting up for sale.

In the middle of the day for lunch dad and I had some "Planet Sub" subsammiches. Now this was my first time having one so I went for one of the weirdest named sammiches on the menu. Its name was the Green Turkey. They tricked me with this sammich as I asked for no tomatoes but then I realized that there was tomatoes in the salsa that was on the sammich. Honestly I got ripped off because I was new to the menu.

Other then all of the work done here at BE TEK I had a really good day. I did have to walk back and forth for the entire day and it may have been repetitive and annoying, but it was all worth it because now dad can get home and have a much more enjoyable day. Every Thursday he has really long days until 7:00 but today he gets off at 5:00 and I did the part that he doesn't like. No matter how annoying the work was I am truly happy I did the work as it leads to a much happier dad and I would gladly make dad happy any day I can

No comments:

Post a Comment