Monday, November 5, 2012

Surprise!

So I got a really interesting surprise sprung on me this morning. I was getting a day off today! The parents were expecting me to use my 20 extra hours earlier rather then later so I got this little surprise this morning as I was not informed last night and I woke up like every other morning. Of course I still have to do my blog every day to inform exactly how I am doing for multiple purposes. So todays project was to take millions of pictures around my neighborhood. Why? Well I am to be creative with all of these pictures which out of about 50 I chose 5. So lets go over these



Opening up is a picture of my favorite place in the entire complex. Even though I love my small house I have one spot outside that I just love. It is a small weeping willow behind an abandoned house. I used to come to the house with my friends and we would hang out around this tree. Up next is me as I noticed that I have not really had an accurate picture of me on this blog yet. I may have a creepy smile and some really annoying hair but I think that this is one of my best pictures that I took today. how could I ever hate myself? So up next are just some interesting places and some pictures. Up next is our next door neighbors arrangement of pumpkins. I have not really met a person that doesn't like a jack-o-lantern. This was just clever and cute so I had to add this little picture. I also took a picture of one of the strangest colored houses I have seen that I had access to taking a picture of. I have seen weirder then this K state colored house but I thought that since I see it almost every day I might as well take a picture. Other then these few pictures I have one more that intrigued me. The picture is focused on the one tree that should have lost its leaves by now but still has all of them. Either way it is still a pretty good picture

No comments:

Post a Comment