Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2nd draft

Today I started off my editing with my second draft of my Freakonomics essay. It is coming along quite nicely and I am waiting for the final draft to be ready to be posted. I have waited so long for this piece of work to be done so I can show off all of the final draft. Of course this will still take much more time as I still have three pages to edit about 2 more times before I can finally say that it is my final draft.

From today it is official one week away from Thanksgiving break. Another break right around the corner doesn't sound to bad and I really can't argue with the holiday to come with it. I think I don't need to go into to much detail over Thanksgiving as anyone that reads this blog would know how strongly I feel about it. The break will be much obliged after going through all of the work I have coming.

Things around the house are going quite well. Sadly though Kristi is outside the house for most of the week. The only time she is going to be here is tomorrow for her checkup at the doctor and of course she will also return some time on Friday. I know she pretty much will only be gone a full day on Thursday but either way she will be gone and it will be just a little bit harder to work through the day without my teacher downstairs waiting for me. I can still do my work it will just be that little bit harder as I am a bit iffy on calling people at all unless I know their schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment