Monday, November 26, 2012

Finally!

I am glad to have something to do with some actual purpose. This entire break we have been working on the garage. Not the storage but instead we were working on the house and then the garage. I was not really that relaxed this break except for yesterday. Yesterday for our hard work we got to go to the movies and eat dinner with dad. For dinner we got to eat some Mr. Goodcents subs before the movie. We all went to watch Rise of the Guardians as I was trumped on the decision between Rise of the Guardians and Wreck it Ralph.

I have to say I am sorry about no post on Thanksgiving I was sitting about and I completely forgot about my blog this weekend. As I mentioned I was busy this weekend and I was thinking a bit harder on the work I was needing to do after Thanksgiving. Honestly I can't help but feel that there wasn't that much to write about on Thanksgiving. We all got together this Thanksgiving, we ate some good food, messed around, talked a lot, and really didn't do much else.

Although I didn't feel like there was much of a break there is still some fun things that happened this break that can't be ignored. First of all there was Thanksgiving which I really cannot at all say that it was boring or just another average day. Then there was the finger food night at Kristi's sister's house. At finger food night I got to see Kristi's sister and parents, then I got to see the 4 other kids that were over there. Finally I got to go to the movie with dad, Nate, and Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment