Friday, November 16, 2012

Day two: Massive pain

So to start off my blog I have to explain that soon after getting home yesterday I then went to Tae Kwon Do. I then found out that we were going to be doing a really extensive workout that day. After doing the workout I was in extreme pain, weak legs, and dizzy. I then continued with the idea to go to dads job today. The work was actually a lot harder then yesterday as it consisted of replacing optical drives, lifting and testing printers, and lunch.

I officially have worked with 3 printers enough to have a favorite. I like the HP 3390, the HP 3380 is alright and the HP m2727 sucks terribly. Only 2 of the m2727's worked out of the 5 I tested. Even worse is that they weren't even good for spare parts afterwards. The funny part is that there is one thing that I hate about printers that all HP printers share. Scanner Error 5 is extremely evil as it took many a good printer to the back of the store where they would then be thrown away. Of course it was still extremely fun working around BE TEK while it lasted.

The end of the week has come and I made through all of the week. I feel that the money I will be getting for my work at BE TEK will be hard earned and should not be wasted in one place. It shouldn't be wasted at all. So I will gladly agree with dad to open up a bank account and place my earned money inside so that I will not be to willing to spend it all right out the gate. I hope that this money can be properly invested somewhere in my future. If I can not find a decent investment then I will find something else to do with it later in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment