Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weird Finds

Alright so to start things off lets talk about some of the strange things I have found while I was at Hillcrest. To start things off lets look at half a Nintendo Gamecube with nothing to go with it. I was actually baffled with what to do with this thing at all. The first reason is that I never work on consoles or anything gaming related over there unless you count Leapfrog educational systems in which case I work with a lot of consoles but none of the fun kind. Other then the half Gamecube I ended up having so many cords piled up in my station today all I need was some tomato sauce and I could have a miscellaneous metallic noodle spaghetti. I did not have time to sort them myself but I did manage to clear off my table which is almost impossible most of the time.

Luck seems to be on my side every once in a while in some bizzare ways. For example today I left my lunchbox at the house and we did not have time to go back and get it so I thought that I would need to go and buy lunch that day. I am so thankful that I didn't though because while I didn't know I found out that we were having a potluck that day because the shop would be shut down for tomorrow and Thanksgiving. While I'm not sure why tomorrow since as I have been told most of the people there are not doing any prep for Thanksgiving but despite that they seem to all be some amazing cooks considering what was being served over there including lasagna which was definitely homemade and other assorted things that people must of spent a long time making.

I don't have much to talk about other then my job right now but thats because there isn't that much going on. Thanksgiving prep around the house is going really smoothly thanks to Kristi and being able to wake up at 4:00 in the morning and get started on all of the work for the day. I kinda want to save what I am doing tomorrow in order to have something to type about at all because it isn't going to get anything without something going on and if I spoil whats going to happen then you aren't exactly being informed your just being reminded. Anyway I'll see you all tomorrow and I hope to see you tomorrow with some fresh info for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment