Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Progress is Awesome!

Today I have finally started to get all of the materials for my #Nerf gun project. I do not have all of them yet but it is so satisfying to think that I finally have something to show for the weeks before all of this. Because of this I will be able to at least start looking into building the gun when I get to Hammerspace this Friday. This means that my project is finally coming together and other things can be focused on here soon after this.

 While on the subject for explanation for things lets continue with the inspiration for my actual gun. This link is the very first part and main inspiration for the overall gun. I still feel like I am copying his work but there is still the fact that I am doing a lot of work on the side in order to make it work. Along with this video though I had gone through large amounts of Nerf blogs which helped out a lot and through this I learned that no one had even done something like this or even attempted to create a Nerf gun like this before. Because of this expect the building of the gun and a list of materials to be added to my blog when all of this is finished. I hope to be the first person to to truly make this gun and hopefully I will expand on it to make it better in the future.

Along with project talk I have to thank everyone out there that has allowed to make my blog expand so much because today I have had at least 120 views today alone which is more then my average amount of views per week. As I have mentioned before I may not be that popular and because of this I am that much more happy when people show up on their own to my blog. Just have to say I really appreciate the support guys and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment