Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Clean house

Today the house has gotten more then just a little spring cleaning. Instead the house got the carpet cleaned by professionals which means that the floor looks awesome. Along with the floors though in preparation the entire house needed to be picked up and because of this the house is looking really nice right now. In other words the house got its spring cleaning really early this year.

Along with the house my day was spent over at the Thriftshop and I had a pretty good day over there while helping clean up the electronics table. Also loading miscellaneous stuff onto a truck to be taken to other stores was really fun out in the coldest part of the day reaching around 30 degrees Fahrenheit. Anyway other then the heavy lifting most of my day was spent just fixing electronics and enjoying the company of my co workers over there.

I don't have very much to talk about today honestly so sorry if todays blog entry isn't that good. I just needed to put something up to keep track of my days. I am sorry if today isn't that good but I honestly didn't have that much left to write about today. I honestly was starting to lose most of my focus by this point in the night and couldn't think of anything to really write about that would make this blog anything special. Because of this I really need to apologize to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment