Friday, November 8, 2013

Look to the Horizon

I have been working very hard on my few subjects but the one that I have been focused on the most happens to be my Nerf project which is taking a while considering how I have to do this. I am writing this early in the morning so I haven't accomplished anything other then planning what I am going to do on my project. What I do plan to do is start working on my prelimenary drawings and finally get my materials down to the proper measurements that is needed to make the design work and all around more flexible for firing ht preferred ammunition. Later on during the project I will start posting links and pictures to help people who are following me out there that are interested in the results and where I am coming from with each idea.

I will also be going out to visit my mom this weekend which is the primary reason for me writing my blog so early in the morning. By doing this I can spend more time with my mom and I don't really know if she has a computer available over there that I could use to post this. The final reason why I can't do this later in the day is that I absolutely despise the keyboards over at Hammer space and because of this it makes it very hard to type anything up over there making my blog more complicated and frustrating for me to write out.

Its going to be really cool to see my mom this weekend because I haven't seen her in a while and that is mostly my fault. The main reason why I can't see her often anymore is because of the fact that she has a new job and is trying to set up a steady position at the job and because of this I can only really get in contact with her on weekends. which leaves me pretty lazy about all of it because usually I would look at the weekends and hope to leave them completely open for me in order to enjoy the weekend that much more. That has changed recently and now that I have been setting up my weekends to have more things included in them it won't hurt me much at all. Besides, my weekends have always been sporadic with so much stuff going on without me noticing that I don't think that I will have much free time on the weekend for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment