Monday, November 25, 2013

Techincal difficulties included.

Lets jump right on in and describe how my weekend went right off the bat. I did not do that hot this weekend because me and dad decided to sit down and work on fixing my problem with my Nerf gun project. I don't think I have explained what happened yet but if I haven't or then it turns out that most of the parts that I had for my current Nerf gun design were just not going to work at all. Because of this me and dad went out to all of the nearby hardware stores to look for the right parts. We found just about everything except 3in. diameter pressure rated PVC. This is certainly an odd item to ask for but the fact that no one had it is kinda sad to see for me because now I need to order the parts off the internet. Because of this it might be a while before I post anything about how to build the gun because I want it to be that the gun can be built by anyone easily from items found at their local hardware store. I don't like the outcome that this provides but the point is that I will be building the gun again in a smaller scale to make it easier to build.

Very sorry to everyone who read this before it was finished I accidentally published this before it was ready. Anyway this weekend was rather peaceful except for one little event which happened to be dinner. Yep another restaurant review here from Missouri and this one is easily unique from others. Strouds is the name of the place and it serves American comfort in a very country like home. This may not sound very interesting but first off all of the pots and pans are cast iron which means that since they have been opened for a long time those cast iron items would be worth their own weight in gold for some of the best cooks out their. Next up they serve everything family style instead of say one person gets one plate they provide endless sides and main courses are what you primarily buy. I also have like 3 meals worth of leftovers in the fridge right now from ordering for 3 people and all of us eating until we were full and maybe even a little bit more. The atmosphere is also unique for the one that I went too because it was set up in a large house with a very homey feel with just a lot more tables then the average house. It feels very nice to be in and it is defininetely unique but my only recommendation is that if you want to go their for dinner get their at about 4:00 or 4:30 to avoid dinner rush because it gets bad over there.

Busy week though but the problem is that most of it will not be spent on school and will be spent based around the families favorite holiday which is Thanksgiving of course. Tomorrow I'll be volunteering over at Hillcrest like usual. On Wednesday I'll be having a doctors checkup which will also be the day that I go over to my moms for Thanksgiving in order to enjoy the day with the other side of my family. Then I will be back on Friday at maybe noon or somewhere in there so there isn't going to be much time for writing until maybe Friday and probably Wednesday as well but we'll see how things go and then judge accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment