Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Hashtag

As many might know if your into spreading the word about your posts is that the almighty hashtag is a good place to start. Since so many people are willing to read my #blog nowadays I think that I will start employing this technique in my blog in order to get some new people reading as well. The reason for this is that today has had the most views ever in all of my blogs history of 89 views in one day. This may not sound like much to those that have a large blog that they mantain but to someone as small as me I am absolutely astounded to get this amount and hopefully I can keep new people coming over to look at my blog and add to the ranks of people that read my blog.

I am currently concerned about what will happen when I get back into public schooling. I hope to continue my blog but  if I were to stop then it means that right when my blog is starting to get popular then I will have stopped blogging right when the most people in ever will be let down to know that my blog is no longer being maintained and is instead being neglected and everyone reading it will be let down. I have a very good feeling that a chunk of people reading now will quit when I get back into public schooling due to how boring it can be but for people that want to continue reading I have always had a nasty habit of forgetting important tasks involuntarily and because of this I might end up forgetting to write my blog for long periods at a time. Whatever happens I hope that something of what I have described can be diverted.

What is the most hated subject in school for most people out there? I don't know myself but from how much I have heard complain about math I would say that math is the most hated subject in school. I know that there are people out there that love math and the infinite possibility that it holds but for people that are learning the art of working all of the problems out there then they will most likely not enjoy it. I fall into the category of people that do not enjoy math very much and would rather be doing something completely different. That means its a good thing that I have a good teacher for my classes otherwise not only would I feel stupid in comparison to him I might just all around dread the moment where I would have to work on math in general. This is the reason why I enjoy Leif as my teacher. He isn't some kind of professional teacher that has to read rules to me out of a book but instead teaches me what I need to learn alongside with me and answering any questions that I have for him. I look at Leif and he is the teacher that I want to see when I get back into the public school system. I know I can't get one that won't read out of a book directly but I hope it isn't too much to ask for a teacher that works alongside his students and makes the class enjoyable because if there is someone like Leif in the world then there has to be someone in the world that can teach somewhere at least near to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment