Monday, November 4, 2013

Making some decisions

Recently I have started working on getting back into high school which is going to be something new for me while also another trial I have to go through. While going through the stuff that I will be having to do in order to go back into the public school system I have been looking at the A+ program which is used to help people who are willing to work for it to get into college using scholarships provided from the A+ program. The interesting fact is that if I actually try to work on the A+ program I will be able to have the first couple of years payed for college which is just so important nowadays which makes it important for me and my family that I at least attempt to get through all of my years in this group.

Along with making some decisions for my future back in the public school system we have also been working on giving me some more things to do during the week. One of the reasons for this is the amount of use my computer gets from me even though I should not be on it as much. Also just so that I can get out and do something else around the community instead of sitting at home and not getting to meet anyone. Because of this I will be going to Hammerspace on Fridays which helps keep me occupied on such a laid back day. I will also be going to Hillcrest on both Tuesdays as well as Saturday which will get me out of the house on the weekends. In other words I won't be sitting at home doing nothing during the weekends anymore.

With the thought of going back to public school is the fact that I will be going to see some of the people that I used to be in classes with before. Whether I liked these people or not I will be seeing them again and this raises a very hefty question for me and that is how will I deal with seeing friend and foe alike. I wasn't exactly a nice person when I left. Not to the point of being a bully but still not exactly the person people would hang out with. I don't know how it is going to end but I look forward to the consequences because all of them come from what I have done in the past and in the end it should all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment