Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend events

Starting off my blog is some more good news for me and my family and that is that my brother Nate is coming from Job Corps to spend the weekend at home. Since he has not been able to do this for a while this is going to be the first time in a couple months that I will get to see him after a long time. I know that I am certaintly looking forward to seeing him again but even better is that the family will also get to see him again when Thanksgiving rolls around.

For the weekend, While Nate is in town I have a pretty busy weekend. Some of the work includes helping out one of the parents friends with cleaning up their house to help them with moving out. Next up I will be attending a sausage making class over at the Local Pig. I understand that the parents are close with the owner of Local pig but other then that I myself have never been there. This means that when the weekend is done then I will have something new to talk about.

Of course I happen to be writing all of this in the morning so nothing has really happened yet but I do have something to do later today. Yep, its Hammerspace day again and today I aplan on finishing up my bill of materials, prices, and a printed schedule to be presented to the parents this Saturday  For me this is huge because I can't continue to actually getting the parts and making the Nerf gun until the presentation is finished. Either way things will work as long as I keep on top of things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment