Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Spring is Springing

The weather has been starting to get that spring feel lately. You know the damp, chilly, sunny weather that is so accustom to spring. Maybe not but over in Missouri this is how it is. I love the damp and chilly but the sunny part is just not for me. Whenever it is bright outside I keep my head to the ground and wear my ball cap that I love so much. I don't own a decent pair of sunglasses and that's fine for now but Spring is coming up and it is about time for things to start wrapping up the school year.

Today I was continuing to work ahead and of course by working ahead I managed to get even further then yesterday. If everything continues at this rate then I won't have to worry about work on Thursday. The reason why I say Thursday is because we have a four day weekend coming up so I won't have school on Friday or Monday. This is also one of the reasons why I am going over to grandmas of all weekends. My work is pretty much done for the day so I don't have to worry about Thursday to much and Friday isn't a concern at all.

Most of my work nowadays is pretty much all a whole bunch of reading. My current curriculum has me reading 4 different books every day. Even harder is that somehow I manage to read all 4 of these before lunch. Now I don't have to read the entire book or else it would be almost impossible to do my reading before lunch but I still have to read quite a bit daily. Work isn't getting any easier and this weekend isn't going to be a cake walk either. All I can ask for at the moment is that things don't get to out of hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment