Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Faith well placed.

Today I got finished with all of my school work early and I am happy. Not only did I finish todays school work at 11:15 but then I got all of my work for tomorrow done as well. I was getting really spinny and thinking that I couldn't get all of the work done before tomorrow. Honestly Kristi had more faith in me then I had in myself in this case. It's not that I didn't have any confidence its that I was extremely afraid of everything turning bad at the last second.

I have this immense feeling that this week is going to go just fine for me. I am not saying that this is going to be the best weekend ever but everything is going well and nothing has really screwed up yet. In fact this week has had quite a bit of work but that got finished early. My friends haven't been able to come around this week but that made the house somewhat peaceful and quiet. Nothing can be completely quiet. All in all This week has come together nicely and its only half way done.

For a four day weekend I don't know how much of a weekend it actually will be. The reason why I am saying this is because I don't know how much work I will have while I am at grandmas and if this will be easy or a pain in the neck. Even more is that I have no idea what is all being planned for this weekend at all because while I have work at grandmas I don't know what grandma may or may not be planning. I don't mind a weekend where I will have to work as I enjoy having something to do as long as it doesn't leave me bored as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment