Thursday, February 21, 2013

Apology accepted

As I mentioned yesterday the snow storm is a way of the world saying sorry for no snow during the middle of the winter. Well I have to say apology accepted because I had problems walking outside without getting soaked. I can't go sledding because the snow is so deep that my sled would fall in with me on it. And the snow is powdered so I can't make snowballs or a snowman. All in all this has been a great snow day and tomorrows school has already been canceled so we all have another 4 day weekend to relax for the most part.

I wish there was more to talk about today but since my siblings were home my home school is canceled because of how hectic it would be. I didn't do much today because there isn't much to do around the house other then reading, napping, and gaming. I don't think there is much to discuss in any of these things so I'll just stick with that there is very little to do around the house. I did get to go outside but that was to shovel the driveway and that wasn't exactly fun.

I was told that it would be a good idea to go around and shovel driveways for money. I don't think that any of my siblings would help and we only have one shovel. It doesn't make things very easy does it. First off there is my brother who was complaining about his back being sore and then there is my little sister Zoe who wouldn't be very much help as far as I know. Then there is the fact that I don't know how long any of us would last outside in this weather as Zoe had to come inside after 20 minutes of shoveling snow and when I was out there I didn't realize how cold I was until I stepped inside and then I realized just how bad it was out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment