Monday, February 4, 2013

citations

I am having some really nasty troubles finding different quotes for my opinion paper. My opinion paper is all about global warming and I have  to find quotes that I can put into my already existing paper. I have been looking for about 1 hour and have only found 1 out of the 3 I need. Of course I need to get it done this week and I do not know how much more of this I will need to do this week leaving me fearing how this week will end.

Today went by pretty easily other then the work on citations and some writing assignments that wasn't that hard just had some difficulty with the nook. The problem with the nook was that I needed to pull some information from a book for a writing project that is not my opinion paper. Other then that all I had to do today was citing sources, reading, french, and blog.

The weekend was pretty darn awesome as the family had an anti super bowl party. The reason for this is because all of us in the family are not exactly fans of and kind of sports. I like playing baseball but I never liked watching someone else play the game I wish I could be playing. Football on the other hand none of us like playing and none of us like watching as far as I know. Because no one in the family enjoys football we had a party and invited guests but watched none of the Superbowl. We watched movies, had a taco bar, and just talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment