Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back in buisness.

School is back in session for me and I needed it. Home school is what keeps me happy, cheerful, and in total an all around nicer person. The ability to focus on some work helps me not look at the smaller things that would normally get me mad. I can get mad and I do have good restraint but Home school helps me out immensely in comparison to breaks which for the most part are used to postpone work in the future. All in all schools back for the rest of the week and no more snow in the reports.

I had a great break don't get me wrong on that. In fact it made things easier for me to work on helping Cindy walk Chewy, the dog who I get paid for walking. Chewy is a Dachshund, Shitzu mix and he is extremely cute and energetic. He lived with us while Cindy was living with the family but since she still had to go to work I had to walk him at noon every day. I decided that once she moved that since I was already walking him at noon then I could walk him because she still lives nearby. The coolest part is that I am getting paid to walk Chewy so it's a win win situation.

Sorry that I didn't write down anything yesterday at all but I forgot in general. There wasn't much to do yesterday since things are starting to refreeze outside the snow has turned from being able to be moulded to powdered snow that can't even make a snowball. My snowman in progress got wrecked in the middle of the night and it was really hard work to just make the base. I really didn't leave the house much at all yesterday because I didn't have a reason. I'm glad to be able to get back into the swing of things and I will see you all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment