Monday, February 11, 2013

Buisness

This week is going to be one of the hardest that I have had in a long time. The thing is that I have a larger amount of work then usual and then I am going to be going over to my grandmas for a home EC class. I am really happy to see grandma here soon as I haven't seen grandma Kathy in a while. The reason why grandma is teaching me is because first of all she is a certified teacher and she hasn't gotten to teach a class to me the entire time and secondly almost no one in this house hold is good with a thread and needle and then even worse is that we don't have any of the necessary supplies here while grandma has everything ready to go. All in all I look forward to the weekend up at my grandmas house and to the new set of curriculum.

This week I am going to be needing to read ahead as there is quite a bit on my plate each day. Even more is that when grandma arrives on Thursday as it is a 4 day weekend I will be going shopping with her for my supplies. The week is going to be busy but only as busy as I make it as if I continue to work ahead in the week when Thursday rolls around I will be ready to head out before grandma gets here but I have always had a problem with working ahead. The problem that I always seem to face in my head is that if I work ahead I won't have anything to do when the next day comes  around.

I have gotten yet another book to top off this week and its name is The Power of Half. This book is about a family who decides to sell off half of there stuff including their house and then buying a smaller house and deciding to live a simpler life. This life does include helping out other people with there money and time. In the beginning you read about how the family is in a small town where they have little support from the larger countries as they are barely recognized. They decide to come in and help them set up a mill to grind the corn which helps make the base of most of their meals daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment