Thursday, February 7, 2013

Homeless Helpers in trouble

Today I was told to look at this specific website and it left me completely baffled. Saying that the people that are helping keep the homeless alive are instead causing more problems then solutions. This is quite hurtful to what I have seen as I watched the homeless people who had little to nothing. The people I have seen out there need some help when they can't do anything about their situation. All of them deserve a chance to live out in the world. We don't have the right to say who must die but we do have the right to say that we can help you live.

Out first I didn't notice the homeless people who lived downtown on the park benches and under bridges but after my first day in made to serve I saw them almost everywhere. The people who were kind, some were a bit rough, and the people who just couldn't speak for themselves when they needed it most. I saw the world outside my little suburban neighborhood and I didn't like it. This is why there are people who are helping because not all of the homeless can defend themselves when they need ti most.

My day has gone pretty well. I spent most of my time trying to figure out what to type in the second paragraph up above. I feel very strongly about this but I was never the best with words. My work went well as I got through all of my work pretty early today considering it was almost an exact duplicate of yesterday only I didn't have to work on my paper today. Yep no interesting events today other then the 2 paragraphs above.

No comments:

Post a Comment